COVID-19 and Safety Measurements
We are pleased to inform you that at MB Nottingham we have implemented a number of social distancing measures that have been put in place for the safety of our customers and colleagues.
- Protective screens have been installed in our Service reception and Parts department.
- Our staff and colleagues have been provided with the required PPE. Our technicians will be wearing disposable gloves at all times when moving or working on vehicles.
- Hand sanitisation gels are available to use in different areas of Service Department.
- 2 Metre social distancing markers have been placed throughout the building, with navigational post on entrance and markers in our reception area to guide our customers safely into the building.
- Regular deep cleaning of our workshop and premises will be carried out to ensure safety of our colleagues and customers when visiting.
- Customer waiting area is restricted to a maximum number of 2 people only.
- Refreshments and reading material have been removed for the protection of our customers.
- Disposable towel dispensers and anti-bacterial hand wash have been installed to all toilets.
- Our Collection & Delivery is available with more available slots to our customer. Our drivers will be wearing PPE masks and/or face visors, disposable gloves and will ensure social distancing is maintained.
- Collection & Delivery, our drivers will use antibacterial spray to sanitise interiors and wipe down the interior, door handles and keys.
- All customer vehicles that pass through the workshop will be sanitised with antibacterial spray, all contact points will be cleaned including keys before being handed over.
- We are advising our customers if there is anything specific that they would like to discuss before we carry out any work to the vehicle please speak to our Service Advisor in advance of your booking.
- We are encouraging card payments only.
If you or your family are unwell, please keep your distance and call us instead.
PROTECTING CUSTOMERS – PROTECTING STAFF